In This tutorial, I’ll tell you about Fix Link2SD Could not obtain root access on your phone. If you want to use Link2SD app on your Phone, but it’s not working due to some reasons, I’ll help you to fix this. Link2SD app gives some errors like Link2SD Could not obtain root access then you can use this tutorial. We are going to provide some easy steps, which you can follow to know about how to fix Link2Sd could not access root access. This error comes because root permissions is not properly allowed to this app or your device is not rooted properly. So let’s have a look at some of the easy steps now from below to fix this error in app on your phone.
How to Fix Fix Link2SD Could not obtain root access Issue
- Download Root Checker app on your phone from Play Store
- Now Open this app, Click on Verify Root Button.
- Now it It ask for root permissions, simply grant it, This means your phone is rooted.
- If it shows Sorry! Root access is not properly installed on your phone, this means your phone is not properly rooted.
- You can try to root your Phone in this case, You can try this Tutorial – Root Any Android Without PC
Root Access Found But Link2Sd Shows Could not obtain root access
- If you wrongly deny root permissions to link2SD app, this app can also show error.
- Open SuperSu app from your phone, Select Link2SD from the list.
- Click on Delete icon and clear data of Link2SD app, open again and allow root access.
This was the easiest way to fix Link2SD app could not obtain root access error. If you have any more errors in this app, you can let us know via comments below. This tutorial will surely help you to fix Link2SD app root access issues. If you don’t know how to root your phone, then you can comment your phone model, I’ll try to provide you tutorial for root your phone properly. Thanks for visiting this blog and stay tuned at this blog for more cool tips & tricks like this.